Why Choose Us?
- Trusted by more moms and referred by more patients than any other dental office in Hawaii since 1986
- Home to Honolulu Magazine-recognized "Best Dentist" in all specialties
- Offers every dental treatment from preventive care and dental emergencies to orthodontics and cosmetic dentistry
- Accessible in 11 convenient locations all over Hawaii with extended weekday and weekend hours
- Provides the best treatments at affordable prices
- Accepts all insurance and offers flexible financing options
Smiling is a natural activity that traces more than 30 million years of evolution.
It tops the list of what people first notice when meeting someone new. The smile is the second most attractive attribute considered by both men and women after personality.
When people smile, they look more pleasant, and courteous. Smiling individuals also appear more competent than those who don’t.
However, one in four adults evades smiling because of the condition of their mouth and teeth.
Fortunately, dentistry has introduced more options for people to achieve their most beautiful smile while maintaining their oral health.
Through cosmetic dentistry, patients can now boast their smiles without insecurities. Cosmetic dentistry refers to dental treatments and proceduresthat focus on improving the aesthetics of the teeth, mouth, and smile. It offers elective and preferred treatments and services for patients who intend to enhance their oral appearance. The common cosmetic dentistry options include teeth whitening, tooth reshaping, dental bridges, veneers, dental implants, Invisalign treatment, among others.
At Hawaii Family Dental, we help patients in their effort of maintaining the health, function, and appearance of their teeth, mouth, gums, and other parts of the oral cavity. Hawaii Family Dental is Hawaii’s premier cosmetic dentist that provides every dental treatment for the achievement of our patient’s most beautiful smile.
Our patients can subscribe to our teeth whitening treatment that works as fast as 60 minutes without exposing your teeth to chemicals for a long time.