Brushing the teeth properly definitely plays a very crucial role for effective plaque removal and personal oral hygiene.
In the same way, proper toothbrush care and maintenance are also essential considerations for good oral hygiene.
The American Dental Association recommends consumers to replace their toothbrush when necessary (like when the toothbrush became shredded or frayed) or every three up to four months.
These days, there are available all-in-one toothbrushes in the market or you may purchase these on a dental office or clinic. This type of toothbrush has been clinically proven to be more effective in getting rid of plaque as compared to a regular manual toothbrush.
Many dentists and dental hygienists recommend all-in-one toothbrushes as these are considered:
- Gentle on gums and tooth enamel
- Can clear way up to 99% of plaque
- They are designed with perfect angle and soft bristles
- This toothbrush is complete and comes with a protective cap, mirror, floss and toothpaste.
- These are especially designed to thoroughly clean hard-to-reach areas.
- They come with textured tongue cleaner that is intended to aid eliminate odor-causing bacteria from the tongue.
- These are believed to have the ability to help reduce gingivitis within a short period (4 weeks) of use yet it still remains gentle on gingiva and tooth enamel.
- They come in ergonomic design and non-slip handle.
- This toothbrush comes with outer extra-soft gingival stimulators that especially help in massaging the gums.
What is more, all-in-one toothbrushes are becoming more and more popular at present because they are regarded as great product for those who travel often. People who are always on the go do not need to carry a ziplock bag that is complete with various dental hygiene products with them every time they are on travel.
This type of toothbrush is good for several uses and come in a very budget-friendly cost. Needless to say, many prefer this toothbrush because it is travel-friendly and is very useful and convenient in a number of ways.
With all-in-one toothbrushes, you don’t need to experience squeezing very messy toothpaste tube as you just need to conveniently push the toothpaste button as frequent as you wish and the floss is very easy to access as well. Not only that, the mirror enables you to take a quick glance of your teeth even you’re on the go.
There is no need for you to worry if the toothbrush is kept clean since it comes with a cap that is especially intended to keep the toothbrush clean. Moreover, the bristles are designed in a curve style to provide much needed comfort. They also come in different colors.
How to keep your all-in-one toothbrushes clean all the time?
It is pivotal to thoroughly rinse the toothbrush with tap water after use in order to get rid of any remaining debris and toothpaste. Be sure to store it in an upright position and always let it air-dry till you use it again.
Take note that a moist environment like a closed storage is more prone to the growth of bacteria as compared to open air. So, as much as possible, do not regularly cover toothbrushes or store them in closed storages.