A missing tooth can be extremely uncomfortable when it comes to eating or speaking. Fortunately, dental bridges may be a great solution.
A dental bridge is a type of dental restoration that fills in space left by missing teeth. Here, an artificial tooth, called a pontic, is placed where the tooth used to be. The entire procedure often requires two visits to complete. First, an impression of your teeth is made to create the pontic and the adjacent dental crowns during the initial check-up. The teeth next to the gap are then recontoured to fit the crowns, and a temporary bridge is placed to protect the exposed area. During the second visit, the temporary bridge is removed, and the final bridge is adjusted to your teeth. The result is a seamless set of teeth that will make you forget there was any gap.
Why Choose Us?
- More moms have referred us than any other dental office in Hawaii since 1986.
- Honolulu Magazine recognized 35 "Best Dentists" at Hawaii Family Dental in 2017, five times more than anyone else.
- Hawaii Family Dental is the only office has every specialty.
- 11 convenient locations throughout Hawaii
- Extended weekday and weekend hours
- Financing options as low as 0% interest for 24 months
- We love insurance and will maximize your benefits.