Most people are not thrilled about visiting the dentist bi-annually. However, dental check-ups are crucial in detecting and preventing diseases that could result in costly procedures if left untreated. Regular check-ups help your dentist spot any signs of tooth decay, periodontal diseases, oral cancer, or other oral problems.
During the check-up, your dentist conducts an examination to see if any cavities, receding gum lines, vitamin or mineral deficiencies, swelling, or other oral problems are present. A digital X-ray may also be taken to check for any hidden problems. If an issue becomes apparent during the examination, a personalized treatment plan with recommendations will be reviewed with you. After your check-up, you will have your teeth cleaned to remove any plaque and tartar, making you less susceptible to bacteria and disease.
Why Choose Us?
- More moms have referred us than any other dental office in Hawaii since 1986.
- Honolulu Magazine recognized 35 "Best Dentists" at Hawaii Family Dental in 2017, five times more than anyone else.
- Hawaii Family Dental is the only office has every specialty.
- 11 convenient locations throughout Hawaii
- Extended weekday and weekend hours
- Financing options as low as 0% interest for 24 months
- We love insurance and will maximize your benefits.