Oral hygiene is the first line of defense against most oral disease. While brushing is effective, plaque, a deposit of bacteria, can harden over time becoming more difficult to remove with regular brushing.
It is good dental hygiene to have at least two teeth cleanings a year during your dental check-up. Teeth cleanings usually involve the removal of plaque, tartar, or infected dentin through scraping and flossing. It may be unpleasant so some, but the result is a clean, healthy set of teeth.
Areas we serve:
Why Choose Us?
- More moms have referred us than any other dental office in Hawaii since 1986.
- Honolulu Magazine recognized 35 "Best Dentist" at Hawaii Family Dental in 2017, five times more than anyone else.
- Hawaii Family Dental is the only office has every specialty.
- 11 convenient locations throughout Hawaii
- Extended weekday and weekend hours
- Financing options as low as 0% interest for 24 months
- We love insurance and will maximize your benefits.