We hope you and your family are in good health. Our communities have been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
As we re-open our offices, you may see some changes during your next appointment. For example:
- We will call you before your reserved appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We are completing “disinfectant sweeps” by disinfecting all door handles, desk areas, and bathrooms with sanitizing wipes throughout the day.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines and children’s toys, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We may ask you to wait in your car to reduce the number of patients in the reception area.
We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.