Good oral hygiene should begin early to prevent complications while your child's teeth develop. Cavities are a common danger among young children. The National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey reports that 42% of children under the age of 12 have had cavities. Untreated cavities can impact the development of adult teeth.
Aside from daily toothbrushing and regular flossing, regular trips to the dentist can ensure your child's teeth and gums are healthy. Check-ups can also help identify any abnormalities while the teeth are forming. Our pediatric dentists are prepared to treat young patients and can aid your child's bone and jaw development. More importantly, pediatric dentists are trained to make children feel safe and comfortable while conducting check-ups and cleanings.
Areas we serve:
Why Choose Us?
- More moms have referred us than any other dental office in Hawaii since 1986.
- Honolulu Magazine recognized 35 "Best Dentist" at Hawaii Family Dental in 2017, five times more than anyone else.
- Hawaii Family Dental is the only office has every specialty.
- 11 convenient locations throughout Hawaii
- Extended weekday and weekend hours
- Financing options as low as 0% interest for 24 months
- We love insurance and will maximize your benefits.