If you have an odd tooth that stands out from the rest, you may want to consider a tooth reshaping procedure. Tooth reshaping, formally known as odontoplasty, involves adding or removing small amounts of tooth enamel to alter a tooth's length, shape, or surface. Dentists use a special sanding disc or diamond bur to remove small bits of the tooth's enamel. The procedure concludes with polishing the tooth to give it a natural sheen. Consult your dentist if you believe tooth reshaping applies to you.
Areas we serve:
Why Choose Us?
- More moms have referred us than any other dental office in Hawaii since 1986.
- Honolulu Magazine recognized 35 "Best Dentist" at Hawaii Family Dental in 2017, five times more than anyone else.
- Hawaii Family Dental is the only office has every specialty.
- 11 convenient locations throughout Hawaii
- Extended weekday and weekend hours
- Financing options as low as 0% interest for 24 months
- We love insurance and will maximize your benefits.