What's the first thing you notice about someone new? Their smile.
A smile conveys happiness and friendliness. A smiling person seems more approachable. Research even shows that those who smile also appear more competent than those who don't. As a result, folks who smile are also more likely to get a promotion.
However, one in four adults fail to smile merely due to the condition of their teeth.
Fortunately, dentistry has introduced more options for people to achieve their most beautiful smile while maintaining their oral health.
With cosmetic dentistry, patients can have the smile they deserve. Common options include teeth whitening, tooth reshaping, dental bridges, veneers, dental implants, Invisalign treatment, and more.
Dentists can prescribe a teeth whitening treatment that whitens teeth faster than over the counter whitening. Thus, this reduces the time your teeth are exposed to chemicals and significantly speeds up the whitening process.
Orthodontists and Invisalign-preferred dentists can straighten your teeth giving you a brilliant smile. In fact, we are the only office in Hawaii to offer every specialty. We cover dental veneers, dental implants, tooth reshaping, dental bridges, dental crowns, and more.
Areas we serve:
Why Choose Us?
- More moms have referred us than any other dental office in Hawaii since 1986.
- Honolulu Magazine recognized 35 "Best Dentists" at Hawaii Family Dental in 2017, five times more than anyone else.
- Hawaii Family Dental is the only office that has every specialty.
- 11 convenient locations throughout Hawaii
- Extended weekday and weekend hours
- Financing options as low as 0% interest for 24 months
- We love insurance and will maximize your benefits.