What's the first thing you notice about someone new? Their smile. A smile conveys happiness and friendliness. A smiling person seems more approachable. Research even shows that those who smile also appear more competent than those who don't. However, one in four adults don't, because of the condition of their mouth and teeth. Fortunately, dentistry has introduced more options for people to achieve their most beautiful smile while maintaining their oral health. With cosmetic dentistry, patients can have the smile they deserve. Common options include teeth whitening, tooth reshaping, dental bridges, veneers, dental implants, Invisalign treatment, and others. Dentists can prescribe a teeth whitening treatment that whitens teeth faster than over the counter whitening, reducing the time your teeth are exposed to chemicals. Orthodontists and Invisalign Preferred dentists can straighten your teeth giving you a brilliant smile. And, we are the only office in Hawaii to offer every specialty, covering dental veneers, dental implants, tooth reshaping, dental bridges, dental crowns, and more.
Areas we serve:
Why Choose Us?
- More moms have referred us than any other dental office in Hawaii since 1986
- Honolulu Magazine recognized 35 "Best Dentist" at Hawaii Family Dental in 2017, five times more than anyone
- Hawaii Family Dental is the only office has every specialty
- 11 convenient locations throughout Hawaii
- Extended weekday and weekend hours
- Financing options as low as 0% interest for 24 months
- We love insurance and will maximize your benefits