Perhaps you have noticed that your smile is not quite what it used to be. As we get older, our teeth often suffer discoloration, damaged fillings, or alignment issues. This can put a visible dent on a person's self-esteem: research notes that one in four adults smile less because of their teeth. If you've ever had your teeth whitened or had braces installed, you are already familiar with the benefits cosmetic dentistry has to offer. Cosmetic dentistry treatments include teeth whitening, dental veneers, tooth reshaping, dental crowns, and Invisalign. Allow us to help you select the right treatment and restore your smile.
Why Choose Us?
- More moms have referred us than any other dental office in Hawaii since 1986.
- Honolulu Magazine recognized 35 "Best Dentists" at Hawaii Family Dental in 2017, five times more than anyone else.
- Hawaii Family Dental is the only office that has every specialty.
- 11 convenient locations throughout Hawaii
- Extended weekday and weekend hours
- Financing options as low as 0% interest for 24 months
- We love insurance and will maximize your benefits.