Cavities and chipped teeth are common oral problems in children and adults. If left untreated, they could eventually impact your chewing, jaw support, and surrounding gum tissue.
Dental fillings are restorative measures used to repair decayed, cracked, or broken teeth. Fillings may contain gold, amalgam, composite resin, and porcelain – depending on patient preference. During treatment, a local anesthetic is used to numb the area surrounding the tooth. The tooth decay is then removed using either a drill, air abrasion instrument, or a laser. Next, the empty hole is cleaned to prepare the tooth for the filling. Once filled, your tooth is protected from disease-causing germs or further decay.
Areas we serve:
Why Choose Us?
- More moms have referred us than any other dental office in Hawaii since 1986.
- Honolulu Magazine recognized 35 "Best Dentists" at Hawaii Family Dental in 2017, five times more than anyone else.
- Hawaii Family Dental is the only office has every specialty.
- 11 convenient locations throughout Hawaii
- Extended weekday and weekend hours
- Financing options as low as 0% interest for 24 months
- We love insurance and will maximize your benefits.