Smiling can ward off stress, relieve pain, and lift your mood. How? Smiling activates the release of neuropeptides, endorphins, and serotonin. And, According to a survey by the University of Aberdeen in Scotland, people who smile are viewed more favorably by others.
However, a report from the American Dental Association (ADA) revealed that 1 in 4 adults avoid smiling due to the condition of their teeth and mouth. Luckily, you can still have a beautiful smile with veneers.
A veneer is a wafer-thin material placed over a tooth to improve its aesthetics and provide additional protection. It has a natural tooth appearance and is stain resistant. Veneers are used to fix any teeth that are discolored, worn down, chipped or broken, misaligned, uneven, irregularly shaped. They can even cover gaps in your teeth.
Getting a veneer involves a diagnosis, preparation, and bonding. After examining your tooth, we create a model. The model is used to construct the veneer. Then, the veneer is cemented into place using a special light beam.
Types Of Veneers
Dental veneers come in two types: porcelain and composite. Porcelain is stronger, more natural-looking, and more stain resistant than composite. On the other hand, a composite is cheaper, easier to repair, and process.
Areas we serve:
Why Choose Us?
- More moms have referred us than any other dental office in Hawaii since 1986
- Honolulu Magazine recognized 35 "Best Dentist" at Hawaii Family Dental in 2017, five times more than anyone
- Hawaii Family Dental is the only office has every specialty
- 11 convenient locations throughout Hawaii
- Extended weekday and weekend hours
- Financing options as low as 0% interest for 24 months
- We love insurance and will maximize your benefits