Patients with an underbite, buck teeth, crowded or crooked teeth may find it harder to participate in activities like eating and toothbrushing. This may lead to a higher risk in oral disease along the jaw. Orthodontics provide patients with solutions to these ailments by restoring normal mobility to these areas and prevent further harm.
Orthodontic treatments are often done through fixed or removable devices. Metal braces are a common fixed-device used in orthodontics. Metal braces are pressed against the teeth and tightened with wires to keep teeth in alignment. Invisalign® is a removable device that serves the same purpose as braces. Consult an orthodontist to find out which option is best for you.
Why Choose Us?
- More moms have referred us than any other dental office in Hawaii since 1986.
- Honolulu Magazine recognized 35 "Best Dentists" at Hawaii Family Dental in 2017, five times more than anyone else.
- Hawaii Family Dental is the only office has every specialty.
- 11 convenient locations throughout Hawaii
- Extended weekday and weekend hours
- Financing options as low as 0% interest for 24 months
- We love insurance and will maximize your benefits.