Your teeth lose their pearly white color as you age. Whether it's the food you eat, tobacco use, drinking wine, or the enamel just wearing out, you can restore the color.
While you can use whitening toothpaste or over-the-counter whitening strips and gels, only a dentist can prescribe doctor strength whitening.
What's the difference? In-office is stronger and more effective, reducing the time your teeth are exposed to chemicals. After restoring your pearly whites, your teeth can be temporarily sensitive to hot and cold temperatures. Avoid smoking and foods that lead to stains - your newly-whitened teeth are vulnerable to stain.
Teeth whitening is not recommended for children or pregnant or lactating patients, those with sensitive teeth, allergies, or gum disease.
Areas we serve:
Why Choose Us?
- More moms have referred us than any other dental office in Hawaii since 1986
- Honolulu Magazine recognized 35 "Best Dentist" at Hawaii Family Dental in 2017, five times more than anyone
- Hawaii Family Dental is the only office has every specialty
- 11 convenient locations throughout Hawaii
- Extended weekday and weekend hours
- Financing options as low as 0% interest for 24 months
- We love insurance and will maximize your benefits